Alternative Therapy Resume
Upper Valley, VT/NH
Self Employed Alternative Practitioner
Practices include Energy Work, Shamanism, Belief Work, Kinesiology & Channeling, Summer 1998 - Present
- Author of “Energy…(What?!)”, Published January 2017
- Energy Lecture Series– Taught through Dartmouth Osher, March 2018
- Lectures on individual topics related to energy and healing (catalog pending)
- Personal Energy – Taught through Dartmouth Osher, January 2018
- What energy is and how to use it (Catalog page 23)
- Eden Energy - competed 1st year (Foundations), October 2013
- Munay Ki graduate, Spring 2011
- Barnaby Ruhe – Studied with Barnaby at Burning Man Festival and in NYC, 2010, 2011,2012,2013
- Q’Eros of Peru – March 2012, Did a ten day trek with them which included shamanic training (Actually worked with the people in this picture, though at the time there was no website for them, so may have been different coordinator)
- Theta Healing – Advanced Level, June 2013
- Carol Hontz
- Courses – Personal sharpening & Mental Horizons, 2008
- Roger St John Webster'
- Individual & Group training, 1987 - 2003
- (http://www.kentwebster.com/the_walkers.htm), 1987
How did I learn?
I’m a great example of someone with certifications that don't fully reflect my capabilities. I tend to learn something new, understand the basics and take off with that. I do this because I am highly intuitive, highly analytical, a kinesthetic learner (I see it and I get it) and a voracious reader. For me, classes were/are just a starting point. In fact, I found they didn’t/couldn't answer many of my questions. My library is extensive because I got the answers in books. After that, I worked on people and just figured things out. When you understand energy and how the body works, adjusting it and resolving issues is actually pretty easy. I was fortunate that many of my teachers understood this and took on an advisor role. It worked.